Friday 10 October 2014

Tranquillity Lodge: A Barn with a View...

I was driving my horse trailer to a rodeo up North. I'd been on the road since 5AM.  My seat was sore. I'd almost reached the Canadian border when I heard a whistful whinny from my faithful steed "#Prepper."
At that moment I saw a cute lil' itty bitty sign that read:  Tranquillity Lodge. I thought to myself, that's exactly what I need, Tranquillity. I parked my trailer and got #Prepper settled into a comfy stall. Miss Melody Chase, a warm looking blond d'une certaine age, greeted me with a Hot Toddy in her hand. And that is how it came to pass that #Prepper n' Chuck spent a memorable night at the coziest, quaintest B and B east of the Mississippi.



To read more about our exciting stay at Tranquillity Lodge in Eustice, Maine mosey on over to www.SBOMag.com  


Click it you fool! SBOMag.com Yiiiii-Haaaa! Yipppey! WE are the featured story this weekend in my FAVORITE magazine: Small Business Opportunities! You outta read that magazine and subscribe so you won't be a bum like my brother Ivogne. Life is short, make money. That's what  I always say.

Anyways.......Best Regards for now,

Your pal,
CHUCK
http://www.sbomag.com/2014/10/tranquility-lodge-bed-breakfast/

No comments:

Post a Comment