Thursday 23 October 2014

INN at LOST CREEK Telluride, Colorado BEYOND!

The MOST ultra luxe awesome BEYOND 
INN at LOST CREEK
in Telluride, Colorado. OMG!  
Read on to collect your 100 ChuckBucks


I put #Prepper in my small plane and flew back home to Colorado. I wanted to visit my neighbor Oprah. I haven't seen her in a dogs age.  But I didn't want to like bother Oprah and ask her if I could stay in one of her 7 guest houses...Instead, I checked into the Inn at Lost Creek, Nestled in the heart of Telluride, Colorado.

The Inn has a bar, a pool, a fitness center, and you can ski right out of your room! . My horse #Prepper stays in his own suite and takes advantage of the Hot Tub! *Whoa!*
Galena by Brad FoleyChuck Redhawk, Editor at Large of Small Business Opportunities skiing with his dog Goldstein

That's me with Goldstein. We are surrounded by 13,000 foot peaks. Telluride is just the coolest town in the world.

Oprah lives in Telluride.  We get together frequently.  Just to hang out. We always hug each other a lot and discuss our values, ethics, visions and prayers for humanity! I love Oprah!

 Distance from Telluride Airport - 6 miles. http://www.innatlostcreek.com 

CHUCKBUCKS:
Tell them Chuck sent you and receive a 100 dollar resort credit toward a massage or bottle of Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment